AI has been all the rage certainly for the last six months or so, and it’s emerged as a game-changer. We’ve never seen adoption of a new technology like this. We’re seeing AI reshape how work is done, streamlining processes, and enhancing productivity and work enablement at an unprecedented scale. We’re seeing AI reshape how teams work, automating processes, and how decisions are made in the enterprise.
The AI Revolution in Enterprise Work Enablement
AI in the enterprise may feel like a new thing thanks to the prolific rise of ChatGPT and the wave of press we’ve seen about AI at work, using AI to generate content, and how artificial intelligence is changing the way we interact with one another at work. However, AI has been used at work for years in one way or another — from chatbots to automated phone systems to simple content management and automated processes.
AI enables enterprises to work smarter, not harder. Here’s how:
- Automation of Routine Tasks: AI can do repetitive tasks for you, allowing you and your team to focus on higher value, more strategic, and creative aspects of their work. By reducing the drudgery of highly repetitive tasks, employees will see increased productivity and satisfaction in their jobs.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: AI algorithms can analyze huge amounts of data in real-time, providing businesses with actionable insights. Whether using AI to surface information for humans to action or if the AI is given access to make decisions based on its data analysis, this saves time and improves productivity and accuracy for the organization.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants provide personalized, 24/7 customer service. They can handle customer requests or support, process orders, and provide product recommendations, enhancing the overall customer experience and reducing stress on your team.
- Predictive Analytics: AI can predict future trends based on historical data and even current events, helping businesses anticipate market changes and stay ahead of the competition. With products like Charli AI Research & Insights, analysts can generate detailed research reports using publicly and privately available data such from the internet, enterprise data lakes, and other sources like unstructured Word or PDF documents, databases or legacy applications. This helps analysts get more done, in less time, than ever before.
Taking the Leap: How to Implement AI in The Enterprise
It’s one thing to understand the benefits of AI in the enterprise, but it’s another thing entirely to implement AI in your business in a secure and responsible way. There are a lot of considerations that need to be taken seriously when employing any technology in the enterprise, and AI is no exception.
- Understand What AI Can and Cannot Do: There are certain things AI is well-equipped to do and some things AI is not yet capable of doing. Things are evolving rapidly in the world of AI development, but generally speaking AI is extremely capable of automating tasks, finding trends in data, and completing tasks for humans.
Humans and AI work similarly, but there are distinct differences to how they produce results. Humans have a higher order of thinking and logic than AI. What we mean by this is that humans have so much context and are able to draw correlations between things and find similarities based on lived experience. AI can only draw correlations and make calculations based on the data you give it access to and the training you provide it. In other words, AI can’t think critically in the same manner as a human. However, when given proper context, data, and training, it can work in a similar way and augment your team’s capabilities and improve processes.
- Reframe Your Thinking: Rather than thinking “how can AI solve this problem,” we encourage you to think “what steps are needed to solve this problem?” It’s our experience that if an organization is too focused on using AI it can complicate things. Instead, with your understanding of what AI can and cannot do, think about how you can solve the problem and what technologies are required to do so. Chances are AI can be applied.
- Identify Your Needs: Start by working with your team to understand what areas in your business can benefit from AI. This could include contract analysis, customer onboarding, KYC & AML, customer service, research, process improvement, or any number of areas. With Charli AI’s autonomous decision making, AI can even complete tasks without the use of scripts or hard-coding like traditional AI tools. Ask Charli to complete a task and it will find the best path to accomplish the request — working in sync with your workforce.
- Develop your AI Strategy: Will you be using AI in specific use-cases and in specific teams or departments or enterprise-wide? What oversight do you require? Who will be responsible for the implementation and management of AI in your organization? These questions need to be addressed and answered before implementing AI in an organization.
- Choose the Right Tools: There are many AI products on the market today — ranging from consumer grade AI technology with limited capabilities and even more limited security and governance to proprietary AI software which needs to be custom-built and managed by an internal team or consulting company and everywhere in between. At Charli AI we believe that AI should enhance and supercharge the humans that work in the organization, not replace them.
- Choose the Right Team: Traditionally there were two ways to deploy AI within the enterprise. One way is to apply consumer grade AI technology like ChatGPT with limited capabilities and even more limited security protocols. The other is to hire an enormously expensive consulting firm to build and manage your AI — or build a team yourself. At Charli AI we’re offering a better way. Partner with our passionate and driven team of experts to implement AI within your organization.
We believe in a high degree of Human-to-AI interaction, where AI is truly augmenting human capabilities and allowing the people on your team to perform at a higher level. Once we’ve understood your unique use-case and developed an AI solution to solve your problem, we’ll implement Charli within your business and work with you as an advisor to manage your implementation, monitor its performance and make adjustments as needed.
The Future is AI
The future of enterprise work enablement is here, and it’s powered by AI. At Charli AI we’re at the leading edge of AI solutions for the enterprise and financial services. Charli AI combines all the features and benefits of intelligent data processing, ETL, automation, adaptive AI, composite AI, and generative AI in one platform.
If you’re exploring using AI in your organization, we’re here to help. Schedule a demo today.