We’re looking for a Senior Software Sales Executive to join our team at Charli AI to fuel our next stage of growth. We are a well-funded and energetic startup with HQ in Vancouver. We are experts in artificial intelligence building the future of cloud content management.
Charli is an AI-driven intelligent content management platform that tracks, understands, analyzes and automates business content enterprise-wide, unlocking knowledge and streamlining operations. Charli AI provides businesses with a competitive advantage in today’s digital world by reducing content chaos and manual effort, allowing workforces to focus on contributing their expertise. Charli AI is quickly becoming a disruptive force in automating the everyday tasks of all types of workers.
This role will focus on:
● Setting up appointments and demonstrations for key target accounts
● Working with Inside Sales to increase pipeline and sales velocity
● Providing market feedback to the product and development teams
● Being part of a fast-growing sales and business development team
● Development of accounts in two key verticals: Financial Services & Commercial Real Estate
● Coordinating customer sales meetings to include presentation and demos
● Following-up on inbound sales opportunities
● Collaborating and sharing account knowledge, learnings, and best practices to help your teammates
● Driving the creation of proposals following company guidelines
● Following-up and closing proposals with customers
● Providing weekly and monthly updates on the sales forecast
● 5+ years experience in Enterprise sales
● Proven reference-able track record of managing and developing major accounts at Director and VP Level
● Proven track record of success in selling enterprise software applications
● Strong account management and relationship building skills – Knowledge and experience of multi-level selling and account management in large corporate accounts
● Strong understanding of customer markets
● Join a fast-growing, innovative disruptive software company
● You will be provided with a competitive base salary, medical benefits, excellent training and support.
● You will also earn a high rate of commission on sales, which will be un-capped and includes commission accelerators as various quota levels are achieved.
● A company laptop and mobile phone will be provided, as well as generous expenses policies to assist with developing business
Seniority Level – Professional
● Information Technology Services
● Computer Software
● Financial Services
● Business Development
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com